In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at (https://www.copyright.gov/what-is-copyright/), We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. We reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of our users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you are claiming has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringed, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the website including as applicable its URL so the claimed infringed material can be located;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Indicating "DMCA Notice" as Subject title in the email notice
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Email address :
We will not respond to notifications that do not meet ALL the requirements above. After we receive Notice, we will verify the material within 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we received your Notice, Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on our platform was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
Reporting of Non-Consensual Sexually Explict Content
To report Non-Consensual Sexually Explict Content to us, due to a large amount of false claims sent to us, we would need a PDF copy of a police report filed by the person in their own jurisdiction who wish to remove his/her content from our platform.
The report should include the following :
1) Important : Offending URL links (such as https://websitename/12345). Please highlight to the police officer to include the links in the report, without it, we will not remove the content.
2) Signature of the Investigation Officer.
3) The date and time of the report.
4) Description of the crimninal offence.
5) If you are a third party authorized to submit on the behalf of the person, please request a copy of the police report from the person who wish to remove his/her and send to us along with your notice.
By submitting a copy of the police report, you are presenting a legitimately case for us to proceed with the deletion of the content from our platform. Content will be deleted within 24 hours upon receiving a copy of the report. Police report sent to us will be deleted within 7 days of removal notice.
Official Email :
Below is the jurisdiction of Countries where you may file a police report and obtain a copy of it.
Please send to us the required information to process your removal request, without a copy of the report, we will not proceed further.
Alternatively, you may also obtain a court order for us to remove the links.
More details on how to obtain a court order :
Report Underaged Content
If you came across any videos that looked like underaged/minor content or additional details to support your claims, please inform us immediately without delay by sending us an email with the full video link and details describing the content. Subject title please highlight " Minor video or Underaged Video Report " so our moderators can investigate. You may also flag the video to us under the video player with the flag icon, and tick the box underaged.
For minor content
Email address :
We strongly forbid underaged/minor content to be uploaded onto our platform, please keep our platform a healthy community for all the people around the world.
Alternatively, you may drop by in-person to our office in Moscow City for removal process. Please bring along all the hard copies of the documents needed for verifcation by our staff.
Management Office :
18 корпус 2,
Moskva, Russia, 121069
We are located in the ground floor, you may approach our receptionist (Miss Yevgeniya) for assistance, our office is opened 10am-10pm (GMT+3), located just next to Cube Hotel.